09 Nov Due to growth, we are hiring!
With a head office based in Cheadle Hulme, over 20 in house staff members, with over 200 field agents and over 20 blue-chip insurance/legal clients, RGI Solutions has grown to become one of the UK’s and Ireland’s leading independent investigation specialists. We’ve got big ambitions for the future – join us for the journey and make your mark.
This requirement comes at an extremely exciting time in the business’ history and there is a huge potential for motivated individuals to come into the business and make this role their own.
Whilst operating out of the Cheadle Hulme head office the applicant there is the potential for remote working throughout the week. Experience in conversational management and telephone interviewing investigation is essential as the role requires someone who can hit the ground running. A high level of organisational skills is essential to be successful in this role.
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills/experience:
- Investigative telephone interviewing/Conversation Management
- Insurance Claims knowledge
- Fraud experience
- Be able to complete own intelligence/database enquiries
- Report writing skills (be able to type own reports accurately and at a reasonable speed)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Be able to manage own workload and are well organised
- Confident in decision making with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive salary – £20-£25k depending on experience
- Potential of remote working
Interested? Please contact Anthony Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org