10 Jun We are hiring!
With a head office based in Cheadle Hulme, over 20 in house staff members, with over 200 field agents and over 20 blue-chip insurance/legal clients, RGI Solutions has grown to become one of the UK’s leading independent investigation specialists. We’ve got big ambitions for the future – join us for the journey and make your mark.
This requirement comes at an extremely exciting time in the business’ history and there is a huge potential for motivated individuals to come into the business and make this role their own.
Whilst operating out of the Cheadle Hulme Head Office, this role has the added benefit of working from home. The applicant will need to meet and exceed sales and growth targets and build rapport with our existing customer base whilst growing their own network of partners. A high level of organisational skills is essential to be successful in this role.
RGI Solutions are an established Insurance Investigation specialist within a niche area of insurance with offices based in the Cheadle Hulme area. When we set out in business back in 1990, our mantra was simple:
‘..to provide integrity, reliability, insight, value and quality in everything we do.’
Today, with leading insurance companies, solicitors, self-insurers and claims handling companies among our clients, those founding principles remain just as important to us as they did all those years ago.
Proud of our heritage, clear fixed-price services and outstanding fraud savings rate, we deliver exceptional value.
Believing that being ‘good’ really isn’t good enough, we view the service level agreement we establish with each client as the absolute minimum standard we must achieve.
We have strategic plans to grow, and we are looking for the right candidate to help facilitate this.
The culture is close knit and friendly, but professional and hardworking and aims to deliver a fantastic service for their clients.
After 30 years successfully trading, we are proud to be the UK’s leading Investigation Specialist.
We are looking for a resilient, self-motivated Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging existing clients to use us for existing product lines they do not presently take up, and remaining abreast of changes in the current market.
To be successful as a Business Development Executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding Business Development Executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarising yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Achieving targets set to increase monthly/yearly revenue.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting existing or new products and services that may be of interest to current clients.
- Assist in the development of new Product Lines.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Researching tender opportunities for new clients & preparing the tender process from start to finish
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Keeping CRM up to date and ensuring you are creating your own pipeline of sales.
- Reporting to Directors with Sales Reports and expected revenue for the year.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying clients’ needs and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Insurance product knowledge
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Your Reward & Benefits:
We’ll expect a lot and we know you’ll do great work, so we give back with rewarding benefits. When you join RGI Solutions you can look forward to:
- Salary £80k OTE
- Holidays of 25 days plus UK public holidays & your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Maternity, paternity, and family care leave as well as flexible work policies.
- IT equipment & company phone provided.
- Based as Home Worker with Office meetings required.
Interested? Please contact Sarah Glenn on email@example.com