26 Sep We are hiring!
With a head office based in Cheadle Hulme, over 20 in house staff members, with over 200 field agents and over 20 blue-chip insurance/legal clients, RGI Solutions has grown to become one of the UK’s and Ireland’s leading independent investigation specialists. We’ve got big ambitions for the future – join us for the journey and make your mark.
This requirement comes at an extremely exciting time in the business’ history and there is a huge potential for motivated individuals to come into the business and make this role their own.
Whilst operating out of the Cheadle Hulme head office the applicant will need to meet and exceed sales and growth targets and build rapport with an existing customer base whilst growing their own network of partners. A high level of organisational skills is essential to be successful in this role.
- To achieve target number of sales and income within the business.
- Making a measurable contribution to the profitability and overall growth of the company, through effective sales pipeline management, prospecting activity, face to face visits and networking.
- To understand new and existing client’s business and their approach to insurance and claims management, tailoring and administering claims & fraud solutions for the protection of their finances and liabilities.
Key Objectives And Responsibilities
- Plan, prioritise and execute daily sales activities
- Identify and pursue cross-selling, up-selling and similar opportunities
- Utilise all leads provided to you by the company and develop new and efficient ways to increase the volume
- Making outbound enquiries to existing and new business opportunities, ensuring all relevant information is recorded within the CRM
- Achieve or exceed agreed volume of Sales/Income generated from all sources including own personal prospecting activity
- To understand client’s business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to claims & fraud management and insurance.
- Offer and present solutions including claims management & fraud solutions, with purpose to secure renewal and/or new business.
- Completion of weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Consistently demonstrate a professional and enthusiastic approach towards both, your personal targets, and your internal team.
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Proven experience in B2B sales
- Experience in inbound and outbound call handling
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to follow instructions and use your initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and self-manage your workload
- Flexible approach with an ability to work in a changing environment with a level of ambiguity
- Experience using sales CRM’s (Preferred skills but not essential
- Knowledge of the insurance market (Preferred skills but not essential)
- Be able to deliver link campaigns – executing highly engaging and impactful content across all linked social media platforms
- Full UK driving licence
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
- Car allowance
- Opportunity to work from home
- Company mobile phone
Interested? Please contact Anthony Byrne on firstname.lastname@example.org